Friday, December 26, 2008

Bridget's First Lost Tooth


On December 19, 2008, Bridget lost her first tooth. Rachel, helped her to pull it out. She had been wiggling it for a few days. She was so excited to make out her first envelope for the tooth fairy. Rachel helped her to make out the envelope. She has had lots of experience making out envelopes for the tooth fairy. She even remembered to put the date in the lower corner on the back of the envelope. What a helper she is!
The tooth fairy wasn't able to make it the first night that her tooth was under her pillow because she was busy helping Santa get ready for Christmas. As you all know, he is very busy this time of year and needs all of the extra help that he can get. She is such a good fairy to help Santa out! Bridget was so excited when she woke up the second morning to find 5 one-dollar bills under her pillow. Do you think that I could get rich if I pulled all of my teeth out? LOL


I can't believe that my "baby" is old enough to lose teeth already.

1 comment:

Ydalgorf said...

Gotta love the fact that the TF didn't make it the first night! Haha! Almost happened here not to long ago but I would have had a riot on my hands if she didn't show! LOL